Thursday, December 09, 2004

Shistiest week ever.

So last week was pretty much the worst I can remember, and I can remember a lot, like breastfeeding. I spent my Thanksgiving weekend up in Oregon (about 1000 mile drive) with my brother and sister-in-law and the relatively new nephew/God-son. After many failed attempts at hunting for ducks and geese, but luck at the poker tables, we headed home on Monday. Oh, and at least USC spanked Notre Dame. About 2 hours into the drive I get pulled over by some bitch of a bike cop. He proceeds to give me a ticket and then comment about how I've put on some weight since my license photo 6.5 years ago. I wonder if I can use that against him in court. But I can't go to court, unless I want to head back to Oregon, and I don't.
Then on Wednesday, I'm heading home from work. At some point between getting in the car, getting fitted for a tux, running out of gas (I had a gas can), getting more gas at a station, and going into the apartment, I lose my damn phone. Now granted it was a cheap phone, but it did what it had to. Replacements and activation will cost about $100 for another crappy phone.
Then the kicker. On friday, after gorging myself on half price sushi (sounds dangerous) I start to head home. As I am looking back to change lanes, the cars in front of me decide to come to a sudden stop. I decided not to, or at least decided to too late. Wham! Right into the back of a Chevy Cavalier and he goes into the back of a Jeep Cherokee. The Jeep was undamaged thankfully, but the Cavalier was pretty messed, as was my car. It was a 90 BMW 325i and worth about $3k, but it was in nice shape and had 199k miles on it. I didn't even get to see it roll over to 200k! The car is being bought by my insurance company, so now I have to find another car, which I hate.
So that was the worst week ever.
I'll post some pics of the car when I get them developed.

1 Comments:

Blogger clara said...

you know your problem? you drove all the way up here and didn't come see me, that's what. you are forever cursed for neglecting me. late.

12/18/2004 12:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home