Wednesday, June 15, 2005

The house that just kept on growing...

When we moved into Kretschmer's house back in April, the plan was that there would be 4 people living there, as it is a 4 bedroom house. That was 2 months ago. We now have 6 people living there. I still have my own room, so it's not a huge deal. The fridge, however, is rather crowded. Things just get lost in there. I'm usually the last one up in the morning, but thankfully there has been enough hot water for me to shower. That will be the last straw for me. I can't stand taking a cold shower, or having to cut my shower short.
Here's the list:
Me
Cosgrove
Kretsch rooms with P. Bulcher
Josh M. rooms with Feeney

Oh yeah, and "Budweiser Monte Carlo Car Number 8"
(That's the dog.) We call him Buddy for short.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home