Friday, February 25, 2005

Going to a concert with my dad

I have been into this band called Pinback for 5 years or so. They are a smaller indy band that was starting out when I first saw them years ago, but they have been getting bigger. Their music is very cool and bassy, a bit different. Anyway, my dad heard me listening to their music one time when I was home last year and he kind of liked it. He burned the cd. I got a call from him a couple months back and he told me that he and my mom were going to see Pinback in concert that weekend. I guess they liked the show because they're back in town and my dad has tickets again, except I am going this time. Bout time my dad started listening to cool music...

(Download 2 songs here. I recommend Lyon first, then Manchuria)

2 Comments:

Blogger Prophet said...

HEY! ...nice tie.

2/28/2005 8:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i like pinback too. saw them at northsix in brooklyn. they were polite.

3/03/2005 12:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home