Tuesday, January 18, 2005

Back for good?

I ran into Donny on campus yesterday. I forget how many times he has left and come back, but I think it's 2 of each. He is a Junior now. Anyway we were talking about last week on campus and how insane it was (see post below). The conversation went something like-a-so:
Me: So how was campus last week?
Him: Wet, and boring.
Me: Was it nuts?
Him: I was going insane stuck up here.
Me: Was it that bad?
Him: Yeah, I almost left on Friday.

Mind you this was before classes even started, but I guess that may have been the problem.

Me: What are you doing over here [by the offices]?
Him: I need to talk to McClean about living off campus.
Me: Um, has anyone ever done that who isn't married? Oh I guess Whaley, huh?
Him: Yeah, he took it the first step, and I am going to take it another.
Me: But he had a reason.
Him: Oh, I have plenty of reasons.
END

The funny thing that I am noticing now is Whaley holds the title for most withdrawls and comebacks with 3 or 4. I think you could take him Donny, but hang in there.

Oh yeah, Bonesaw, Emma, and Claire are back too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home