Tuesday, April 12, 2005

Goodbye Oxnard

I am now the happy resident of a little city called Santa Paula. Kretschmer bought a house there and 3 of us are renting from him (Josh, Cosgrove, and me). Pretty nice place. It's got a jacuzzi, but we have to get it fixed up a bit. It also has a very sweet zen garden with a koi pond and waterfall. I think this is where I will start doing my meditations. Moving was a bitch though. Actually, not so much the moving per se, but the cleaning of the apartment, which was quite a mess. Took about 2 whole days to pack, move, and clean. It was worth it though. Now we have a place to party where the Mexicans below us won't call the cops. So if people need a place to crash if they are around, let me know, and I'll decide if I like you enough. You probably can't come into my zen garden though. Messin with my chi!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home