Saturday, July 30, 2005

"It's so hard to believe...

but it's all coming back to me." -Celine Dion

In a Past Life...

You Were: An Albino Beekeeper.

Where You Lived: Austria.

How You Died: Consumption.

Albino Beekeeper? I wonder if that is a different profession from non-albino beekeeper.
Must have made those sting marks stand out like a bitch!

And I am Austrian, but I guess that doesn't matter.

And consumption? Does that mean I was eaten by something?
Okay, I'm not that dumb. Consumption is the old name for TB.

3 Comments:

Blogger Prophet said...

it's weird how they seem to always get the nationality...

7/30/2005 3:02 PM  
Blogger k_sra said...

In a past life I was an arrogant Ukrainian spice trader who was buried alive...

...no surprises there.

Seems to me this would make a fabulous resource for novel writers.

8/03/2005 10:48 AM  
Blogger k_sra said...

(p.s. are you gonna pick a prize ever?)

8/04/2005 10:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home